Transloading and Storage
Railroad Car Unloading:
• Unloading charges (includes storage up to 90 days and loading product to truck) priced per ton for pelletized or meal byproduct feeds (Volume discounts may apply)
• Rates for unloading other commodities or products, not classified as a byproduct pellet or meal feed can be discussed
• Midwest Commodity Storage will not be responsible for demurrage on private cars.
Railroad Car Loading:
Railroad Car loading will typically be charged by the ton for out of storage and from truck. Call for pricing.
• We encourage our customers to have an established program of movement to ensure quality of product.
• Storage of products over 90-180 days will vary and will be charged by the ton of the remaining inventory figured each month based on FIFO accounting.
• Midwest Commodity Storage will not be responsible for quality of product being held over 90 days.
• Midwest Commodity Storage is not responsible for any damage or problems with products resulting from acts of God (Floods, earthquakes, natural disasters, extreme weather conditions, etc.)
For More Information Contact: